I really should have take pictures as I began putting the shelves together, but I got in a bit of a frenzy, and forgot. So, here’s how it looked at the end of the first day.
I know. Still quite a bit of a mess. But, things are coming up off the floor and out of the bins and such.
The challenge is trying to figure out where to put everything.
And . . . . the actual working areas are starting to get cleared.
And the thieves are on the prowl! I found a box with a hank of my daughter’s hair that she had taken from past her butt to her shoulders in one snip. I only turned my gaze for a split second and Sasha was off like a bolt of lightening with it. I did recover it before she could free it from the net it was in. Studio helpers, they are such a joy!